Inflammation in arthritis patients.
What Happens When I Don't Have Enough Enzymes?
When you don't have enough enzymes to adequately digest your food, several things happen:
- You become deficient in proteins, carbohydrates, and/or fats depending on which enzymes you are missing.
- You then crave the missing nutrient.
- By eating excessive amounts of the nutrient you can't digest, it can build up in your colon and become toxic.
You absorb large chunks of proteins (instead of breaking them down to their component amino acids). Your immune system then has to address them as outside invaders and use up its energy digesting those foods that make it into your bloodstream. Your body works poorly because of the nutritional deficiencies.
DIGESTION ENZYMES (90 CAPS) 100% HERBAL FORMULA
FOR HEALTHY & BALANCED DIGESTION
(Patent # 7.235,390)
Non-GMO. No Artificial Anything.
- Strengthen Digestion
- Encourage Good Bacteria Growth
- Contains Natural Prebiotic Fiber
- Nourish Good Digestive Bacteria