1. Filtered water (no tap water!) 2. Lemon juice - a few squirts
3. Magnesium Oxide - 1 tablet (500 mg) per every 50 pounds of body weight.
Mix 8 ounces of Filtered water with a few squirts of lemon juice. Swallow the magnesium oxide tablets with the water and lemon.
4. Castor Oil - a healthy fatty acid that serves as a natural laxative (available at Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, Rite Aid, etc.)
Take 1 tablespoon of castor oil by itself.
5. Milk Thistle - excellent for detoxifying the liver and protecting against cancer. Follow instructions on the bottle. (We have it available our Complete Body Detox on https://www.lookingvibrant.com/products/complete-body-detox) You can safely take milk thistle for 30 days to give your body an extra cleansing boost.
6. Psyllium Husks - a form of ber. (Available at local health food stores.)
Women, take 1 heaping teaspoon
Men, take 1 heaping tablespoon
7. Azomite - a “superfood” with bioavailable trace minerals. It has all
the micronutrients your body needs to function properly. Technically, Azomite is rock dust, AKA fertilizer, and YES – you can eat it! Tastes gritty, but the rewards are worth it. (Available on Amazon.com)
Mix 8 ounces Filtered water with Psyllium husks and 1 teaspoon Azomite, then drink it all.
The People’s Chemist 2
THE $1.41 CLEANSE CHEAT SHEET
You can do this cleanse 3-5 times a month. After you’ve achieved good results and have your diet more under control, you can do this cleanse at least once a month, every year, as a preventative measure. Also, you can even take milk thistle everyday for an entire month safely.
When you start a cleanse, remember to:
EAT HEALTHY FOOD.
• If it tastes sweet, spit it out.
• If it gets served out of a window, box, or package, spit it out.
• Eat natural foods.
• Eliminate snacking. Eat 3 meals a day.
- Women, separate your meals by 4 hours. - Men, separate your meals by 5 hours.
• Abstain from fruit.
• Some of the best foods include grass-fed beef, lots of vegetables (especially CRUCIFEROUS vegetables like broccoli and Brussels sprouts). Cover your veggies in butter to help your body absorb the nutrients.
Cheers from Lookingvibrant.com