This Heart Health Supplement Uses Nature’s Organic Herbs for Support
Preventive Measures You Can Take to Maintain a Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Non-heated, non-irradiated, non-GMO herbs
- Whole herbs used
- Not fermented, no synthetics and no isolates
- Vegetarian, vegan, non-irradiated, additive free
- Free from yeast, gluten, dairy, soy and corn
- Free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives
- Free from all fillers including magnesium stearate and BPA Free.
Today millions of people realize that they really can be totally involved in helping to lower their own blood pressure. By maintaining a healthy weight, being physically active, and eating a low sodium diet you can take positive steps to helping yourself get back to healthy numbers. Many people are also turning to natural heart health supplements for support to help maintain healthy blood pressure within the normal ranges.
Here is Why You Should Make this Formula a Part of Your Health Program
- Since 1995 this all natural formula has been offering cardiovascular support to thousands of people;
- Only the best organically grown herbs are used to provide you with the best cardiovascular nourishment
- These herbs are known to help support healthy blood flow and vital oxygen delivery.
Take 3 capsules daily. You may take up to 6 capsules per day for regular cardiovascular support. Although these are organic herbs you should consult your medical provider if you are taking blood thinning medication. See our other supplement to help maintain a healthy circulatory system. The best way to find out if this Organic Herbal Formula for Maintaining a Healthy Blood Pressure will work for you is to try it.
As with any vitamin or supplement the body tends to reach a plateau. In order to prevent this you may take this supplement on a cycle of 12 weeks on and 2 weeks off. During the 2 weeks of alternate with the Acid-2-Alkaline to help maintain a balanced pH level.
For I am The Lord who Heals.’ Exodus, 15:26
"Prevention is better than a thousand cures"
Consult your medical practitioner if pregnant.
NOTE: If you're using any medications Consult your physician before using any supplements.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.