Take the challenge: Try one bottle for one month And See the result Your Self!
Be Careful from Testosterone Cream or Testosterone medications, it has been linked to Prostate cancer!
(A Japanese study concluded in 2000 that: " They've never had someone with prostate health problems / cancer that had a normal to high Testosterone levels. Prostate Problems/Cancer seems to be always with men who've had a low level's of Testosterone for a period of time".)
Ref: MedicineNet.com: "Low Libido (Low Sex Drive) SymptomsProstate cancer remains the most commonly diagnosed male cancer in the USA, with an estimated 220,000 cases in 2015 leading to 27,000 deaths".
A decrease in sex drive can develop both due to medical conditions as well as to psychological or emotional issues. Inhibited sexual desire is a type of sexual dysfunction that affects both men and women.
- A reduction in sexual desire has been associated with low levels of testosterone in men.
- Testosterone is a hormone required for male development and sexual function and is produced primarily in the testicles.
- Testosterone is responsible for building muscle and bone mass, sperm production, and sex drive.
- Testosterone influences male pattern fat distribution, bone density, and red blood cell production.
- In the normal developing male, testosterone peaks during early adulthood. Once you reach age 30, testosterone levels slowly decline by approximately 1% a year. This is a normal part of aging.
What are normal ranges or levels of testosterone in men?
The low limit of testosterone levels in men is about 300 nanograms per deciliter and the upper normal limit is approximately 1000-1200 ng/dl. A low level needs to be investigated further to distinguish it from normal aging.
What is low testosterone (Low-T)?
- Low testosterone (low-T) is underproduction or lack of production of testosterone in men and women.
- Causes of low-T include chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, infections, obesity, or other hormonal conditions.
- Symptoms of low-T include:
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA . Pls. consult your Physician before using any supplements.
Consult your physician If you're using any medications Or if you're pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place and out of the sunlight.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Label Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website. We recommend that you do not rely only on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming any of our products...