Organic Multivitamin + Iron
Certified Organic By QAI
120 veg capsules
The Original Whole Food Vegan, Pure and Natural Multivitamin Since 1995
* Organic Whole Food Vitamin Supplement - USDA Certified as Made with Organic.
- Vegetarian and vegan
- 100% pure and all natural, non gmo
- With certified organic ingredients, Non-Gmo
- Totally isolate and synthetic vitamin free
- Filler free, additive free, preservative free
- Free from yeast, gluten, dairy, soy and corn
- Free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives
- Not fermented, magnesium stearate free capsules
- One of the first whole food vitamins (since 1995)
- Non-heated, non-irradiated whole food organic vitamins
- Proudly Made in the USA
Why Take Organic Whole Food Multivitamins With Iron
Whole food vitamins are crucial when nutrients from cooked foods are depleted and the daily diet does not include important active live foods. Minerals from a whole food source is easily assimilated by the body. Nutrients from food sources have active minerals such as calcium, chromium, copper, iron, iodine, magnesium, potassium, zinc and others which are essential for body maintenance and regulatory functions.
Synthetic vitamins usually have a higher milligram content as the molecular structure have been chemically altered. A synthetically derived vitamin may cause a negative reaction in a chemically susceptible person and it is questionable how much vitamin the body does absorb and what negative effects they may have on the body.
Very few people consume the recommended daily diet that consists of 6 to 8 servings of whole grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetables per day. Frequent consumption of starchy foods containing artificial flavors, colors, MSG, and other additives can diminish the effectiveness of the immune system. For this reason many health professionals promote taking food based vitamins. Organic ingredients are best as they have not been exposed to pesticides or other chemicals.
Why Take these Certified Organic Multivitamins vs. Other Vitamins
- Your body was meant to ingest natural whole food vitamins and not from a synthetic source. The body assimilates these vitamins better;
- In addition, there are no fillers, binders, lubricants such as magnesium stearate*, or any other chemicals which are foreign to the body;
- PhytoVitamins uses (plant based vitamins) from organically grown foods that are known for their naturally occurring compounds which have multiple positive actions on the body;
- The mineral combination are easily absorbable and prepared WITHOUT the use of rocks, shells, coral or any other non-food based ingredients;
- This whole food organic multivitamin is rich in antioxidants and live plant based enzymes that may help support your immune system and cleanse your blood.
How to Take this Organic Multivitamin
Take 4 capsules daily. Please note that this multivitamin is purely derived from whole food, gluten free and vegan vitamin ingredients which the body assimilates and absorbs better than synthetics. Consequently would have a lower milligram level than a synthetic vitamin. If you are pregnant consult your medical practitioner.
Organic Sesame (seed), Organic Thyme (leaf), Organic Celery (seed), Organic Sunflower (seed), Organic Fennel (seed), Organic Lentil (pulse), Organic Coriander (seed), Organic Dill (seed), Organic Fenugreek (seed), Organic Horsetail (aerial), Organic Black Bean (pulse), Organic Cayenne (fruit), Organic Acerola (fruit), Organic Rose Hip (fruit), Organic Cranberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Turmeric (root), Organic Pumpkin (seed), Organic Flax (seed), Organic Bladderwrack (aerial), Organic Kelp (aerial), Organic Caraway (seed), Organic Anise (seed)
“FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS."EXODOS, 15:26
"Prevention is better than a thousand cures"
Consult your medical practitioner if pregnant.
This Organic Multivitamins contains iron from herbs.
NOTE: If you're using any medications Consult your physician before using any supplements.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in dry, cool place.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.